The Missing Years
During the hiatus where the old FTBP web site wasn't being kept up to date, there were a number of memorable CGS tours - St. Neots, Calpe, Canaries, Witney and of course Ennis, when we eventually did go there after an abort in 2002. I'm depending on my own frail memory for this so if you have any stand-out memories, let me know. For example, who can forget Bomber trying to save Street Walkers in Calpe? Wish he'd saved one for me!
- Witney May 2005 Marlborough Hotel, Witney Lakes Golf, Meal at Chutney Mary's for winner?
- Ireland Sept 2005 Queens Hotel Ennis GC
- Gran Canaria Nov 2004 Maspalomas GC
- Calpe Sept 2003, Don Cayo course
- St. Neots 2002, Abbotsley GC, Wyboston Lakes GC, Dave's Flying Bed at the Falcon Hotel, Asteroid early to bed, Dave's nearest the bull with a mop
As a postscript there are of course more reports missing than listed above. I will get around to putting up some thumbnail sketches of those since 2009 and the cheque's in the post.